Remove Police Remove Police

Well

Animation, and song are good, but the lyrics and theme should have been different sadly.

Way too many negative vibes from the theme and lyrics.
Animation was crisp, song was catchy and good, but a bit quiet.

So to sum up;
animation great
sound good but low volume, bad lyrics
theme so so

House of Squid House of Squid

Pretty dang good

Well, random humour always gets plus points in my book. I liked the short sketch type material you use here, very nice graphics style and put together.

Voted 5

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

Very nice

Well where shall we start :)

First time I saw this series and I loved it right away, some of the mouth/sound synching are excellently made and the same goes for some choices in the sound being used.

Personal favorite must have been; tell you what I want, wonderboy and then grown man

Very nice use of existing animations, some sounds were so so but overall an excellent flash-series.

Jetto Ninjin Jetto Ninjin

Diversive quality

Well, the intro design and style was good, bit annoying to have a musicfile loop in the background with no option to turn it off sadly, some of us like to open mitiple windows with flashes and having constant music from one can be annoying.

A bit varying quality and content, my favorite must be the rabbits, excellent style and animation there, although a bit weird ending to the scene.

But overall sadly this was not up to standards, it felt like one third of the group involved knew what this was about, and 2 thirds did not.

Giving you a uniform review though since collabs are always hard to pull off, but next time, try and get people on the same wavelength.

Starberry responds:

carrots

Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

Very nice

Will be looking forward to the next part(s), very nice work

Sonic riders in 3 minutes Sonic riders in 3 minutes

Hehe

Loved the fast paced style in this one Rog :)
Nice work, and I laughed at the Monty Python reference in the end

RogerregoRRoger responds:

jup, monthy phython rules :)
Hiya Henrik

Attack of ObsessiveFanboy Attack of ObsessiveFanboy

Nice work

Interesting style :)
Quite amusing with the constant badgering of TOF (TheObsessiveFanboy)

Wonchop responds:

heehee

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Was ok

Reminded me of an old mp3 from delta force though, so the idea wasn't new. Ok flash, bit repetetive at times tho, and what was with the anti-terrorists always dying?

StealthBeast responds:

lol um... poor military tradition? I dunno lol, thanks for the review. Sorry for the late response, I'm swamped =_=

YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

I support this flash

I support freedom of speech and my right to view and give feedback to parody material, voted 5 on this flash.

Guys who think this is racist, no dice, this is parody.

The REAL Eggman The REAL Eggman

Pretty nice

I laughed a bit at the part with "Rouge's bedroom", now I'm kinda curious what DOES go in in her bedroom though ;)